4.18.2012

FASHION DOCUMENTARY

I realized that my voyeurism helps me a lot when documenting something.
It is that childish curiosity that makes me see thing others can't.
Capturing them on film or digital is the easy thing to do.
I think documentary is all about understanding what you see and letting yourself go
with it. Fearless. Normally documentary is about the black side of life. It's black
with accents of white, just to emphasize the blackness. I sometimes try to document the
bright side of life. Beauty, happiness, joy, creativity, friendship.
A fashion show is a perfect scene for that.
I had the privilege to be the official documenter of Avanpremiere, a romanian fashion concept
by stilist Alin Galatescu and here are my photographic stories from that day:

http://valibarbulescu.viewbook.com/album/avanpremiere9

Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment