5.08.2012

THE SAD SIDE OF CHISINAU


I always party like hell when mixing as a DJ in clubs of Chisinau and always having a great time.
But sometimes, the day after my gig, I get really frustrated when seeing so many sad people on the streets.
There is a huge difference between the people I see in the clubs and those I meet on the streets.
I know this happens in many other cities around the globe but there is just too much.
I don't wanna get into politics and social topics but just watching these nine photographs I took on the streets of Chisinau, maybe each of you will think for a minute of other people's poor conditions of living and at least start not taking for granted what you have.
And just because you are able to read these words, you already have A LOT !














1 comment:

  1. I think this "Sad Side" can be find in every big city of Romania actually

    ReplyDelete